Sunday, June 21, 2009

opening Day at Ellenivlle Farmers Market, 2009






The rain took a break for opening day at the Farmers Market. It has rained for the last week and the forecast is calling for another week on rain. So I was pleased to go to the market without an umbrella. Instead I gave the kids cameras and we headed the block over.

The farmer's market has been the best addition to downtown Ellenville for me. I can go every Sunday and stock up on fresh produce for the restaurant. And the fresh produce was looking great. I unsure of what to buy first. So here is the rundown of what I took back to Aroma Thyme:
Chard, Yellow Zucchini, Red Leaf Lettuce, Snow Peas, Snap Peas, Bok Choi, tomato plants & Basil plants. I plan on planting the garden this week at the restaurant.

No comments:


Share This

Bookmark and Share